05 June 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – At H Williams and Associates, our phoneline will be open between 10am and 12pm Monday to Friday for emergency telephone consultation.
We are looking forward to re-opening to care for our patients from 22 June.
HWA will continue to follow the guidance of the NHS, the Chief Dental Officer and the Royal College of Surgeons.
We require that:
• Staff and patients self-isolate at home if they or their family are sick.
• Staff and patients wash/disinfect their hands on arrival and on leaving.
• Staff and patients continue to follow current government advice on COVID-19.
• On arrival staff and patients have their temperature taken using a touch free thermometer.
We will continue to monitor the situation daily and will update if there are any changes.
H Williams and Associates would like to thank our patients for their continued support and patience in these unprecedented times.
If you have an urgent dental problem outside of these hours:
* King’s College Hospital have set up an emergency helpline – call: 0203 299 5608 at 8am, and you will be allocated a timeslot to attend
* Guy’s Hospital have expanded their dental A&E to 3 floors. There is no phone line, they are offering a first come first served walk-in service for able, disabled and special care patients.
* St Thomas’ Hospital – all children are to be directed to St Thomas’ for walk in, not King’s or Guy’s.
* The Royal London Dental Hospital – Telephone triage only.
– Adult Dental Emergencies – Please call 020 3596 6869 between 9.30am – 12pm
– Paediatric Dental Emergencies – Please call 020 7377 7321 between 9.30am – 12pm
* Whipps Cross Hospital – between 9am – 11am. Please call 020 8535 6437
Alternatively, for Dental advice outside of our opening hours please email us: email@example.com
We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours.
Wash your hands frequently and catch coughs and sneezes in a tissue
Be prepared to self-isolate
Plan ahead based on your situation
Use health services wisely
Stay up to date using trusted sources of information
Our highly qualified, compassionate doctors have the time to provide
you with unrushed and unhurried consultations. From the moment you come in for your first appointment you will be glad that you have chosen Doctors at Petts Wood.
From exploring our clinical surgeries after their upgrade to celebrating the achievements of 20 years serving our patients, oral health and hygiene tips to services to improve your smile, our video logs will help you feel part of the practice and best informed to maintain dental health.YouTube Channel
Our opening hours cover evenings so that whether you are a
commuter, worker, carer or whatever your situation you can
always find an appointment time to suit you and your family.
Standard consultation times are up to 30 minutes. Cancer Symptom control appointments are for 60 minutes.
We are a private doctors surgery – a friendly team offering private medical care to the highest standards in a calm environment. Our highly qualified, compassionate doctors have the time to listen to you and will work with you to create a tailored care plan that meets your needs.
From the moment you come in for your first appointment you will be glad that you have chosen Doctors at Petts Wood.
We are proud of our highly competitive prices and excellent results.
✓ Express from £1995
✓ Go from £2595
✓ Comprehensive from £2995
Send us a selfie firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you an idea if you’re suitable for express or Go or Comprehensive.
DL January 2020
I have been a patient with this Practice for many years and I have always been very happy with the treatment I have received. Both my daughter and grandchildren now come as well. I stick to a regular routine of cleaning as well as teeth maintenance.
DL January 2020
PW (March 2019)
Very professional and friendly dentists. My current hygienist, Christelle, does a really thorough clean and is one of the best I have ever had (and I’ve had quite a few!). Wouldn’t go to anybody else.
AM December 2019
Very welcoming staff and professional service
SS December 2018
The hygienist was so gentle and thorough
PF (August 2018)
Please pass on my thanks to James Dodd who replaced a front tooth crown for me yesterday. I have now had time to have a good look at the result and can see he’s done a brilliant job – you wouldn’t think it was a crown at all as it looks very natural and blends in so well with the other teeth.