e-mails and web forms
If you contact us by e-mail, or by using a web form on our website, we will only use the information you provide to answer your enquiry.
These contact methods are not secure and you should not include sensitive personal information in them.
- alter your browser settings to block cookies being set by our website, or
- use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Opting out will not affect your experience of our website.
privacy if you are one of our patients
We will process the personal and sensitive personal information that you have given us, and which may have been given to us by third parties (for example your doctor).
uses and sharing
We will only use your personal information for the purposes of:
- administering and providing dental services to you,
- managing risk to yourself and others,
- responding to any complaints you make to us.
- monitoring, evaluating, auditing and developing our services.
To provide proper and safe dental care, we may need to disclose personal information about you to:
- your general medical practitioner,
- the hospital or community dental services,
- other health professionals caring for you,
- private dental schemes of which you are a member.
Disclosure will take place on a 'need-to-know' basis, and only relevant information will be disclosed.
Otherwise we do not share information about you without your permission unless:
- it is required by law,
- there is a serious risk of harm to yourself or to others.
We will retain your dental records while you are a patient of our practice, and for at least eleven years after you cease being a patient (or for children, at least until age 25, whichever is the longer).
- You may gain access to personal information we hold about you.
- You can ask us to correct any errors in the information we have about you.
- You may opt out of any further contact with us at any time.
All personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Version 1.0, 23 October 2011